How Empire helps you grow your private label coffee program
- Empire has a solid 35-year history working with small, medium and large volume private brand companies. We are the largest private brand roaster in the New York area.
- Empire is very experienced working with large national brands and grocery to develop and produce a wide variety of regular and flavored coffees.
- Our roastery is strategically located in zip code 10573. We have immediate access to both I95 and 287.
- Empire roasts, grinds and packages out of our dedicated 60,000 square-foot facility in Port Chester, NY.
- We respect our customers’ need for secrecy. We do not reveal who we do private labels for unless you approve it.
- Protective pricing helps you grow your business by ensuring your prices don’t fluctuate with every rise and fall of the market.
- Your account manager will work with you to build your brand as well as manage production and logistics.
- Empire has a dedicated creative team to help in the development of a new private brand or freshen up an existing one.
- Our low 500-pound minimum per roast allows you to keep minimal stock on hand to ensure your customers receive the freshest coffee.
- Our commitment to excellence is unparalleled and demonstrated through the long-standing relationships we have with our customers.
- All coffee is roasted to order. Unless directed, we do not stock private labels.
The Empire private label process
Let us design a package for you or send us one already made. We will work directly with our vendors to execute the right packaging for your program.
We will work with you to develop the perfect blend, flavored coffee or single origin for your specific program.
Once your packaging arrives and we’ve established your coffee we will roast, grind (if required) and package to your specs.
Based on your requirements we will prepare your order for shipment wherever and however it needs to be.